ACUCA Management Conference
The ACUCA Management Conference is a biennial event that brings together representatives of ACUCA member institutions for a more comprehensive discussion of a single theme. For the ACUCA Management Conference 2017, the theme was “Exploring the Relationship of Religion, Culture, and Peace in Christian Higher Education.” Previous conferences have been excellent platforms for debate and discussion on areas of interest. Often times, they are topics that have emerged from the General Assembly.
Previous ACUCA Management Conferences:
- 2017 – Payap University, Chiang Mai, Thailand. “Exploring the Relationship of Religion, Culture, and Peace in Christian Higher Education.”
- 2015 – Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung, Indonesia. “Dialogue with the Cultures: Implementing Values Education in the Multicultural Asia.”
- 2013 – Fu Jen Catholic University, New Taipei City, Taiwan. “Community Engagement and the Christian University.”
- 2011 – Kwansei Gakuin University, Kobe, Japan. “ACUCA Network Model of Sustainability Education, Student Mobility Scheme and E-learning.”
- 2009 – Chang Jung Christian University, Tainan, Taiwan. “Service Learning and International Cooperation.”
- 2007 – Keimyung University, Daegu, South Korea. “University Management: Focus on Internationalization and Quality Assurance.”
Upcoming ACUCA Management Conference:
- 2019 – Silliman University, Dumaguete City, Philippines.
2019 Management Conference
2019 ACUCA Management Conference and General Assembly Official Recap Video
Special thanks to Cyril Ortega and the Renaissance Youth Leaders Forum for making this awesome recap video possible.